Headscape is looking for a Drupal developer
Over recent months Headscape has been encountering an increasing number of opportunities where clients and prospective clients want to use Drupal. We’d like to be able to provide specialist Drupal expertise in these situations and are therefore looking for a Drupal developer to join our team.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing great websites based on Drupal and can work at our offices near Southampton. You will have experience of building Drupal based websites that their owners and users love.
You will be active in the Drupal developer community and care deeply that the Drupal sites you produce are shining examples of Drupal best practice. Your experience will extend to having made significant custom applications of Drupal, not just skinning the basic Drupal CMS.
What we can offer
Headscape has a lot to offer employees. Benefits include…
- A great working environment at our offices in a converted barn in the Hampshire countryside
- The chance to attend industry conferences
- A generous holiday allowance that increases with length of employment at Headscape
- The flexibility to work from home up to two days a week
- The opportunity to work with an amazingly talented team that is recognised internationally
- Challenging work that will stretch your skills
- Some great client work to add to your CV
Headscape currently consists of twelve people including a development team of three (you will be the fourth). We have specialist skills in ASP.NET but we also use platforms including WordPress and Magento. We have a mature development environment based on tools such as GIT, TeamCity and CodeBase.
As for salary – our approach is to pay competitively. We also share the benefits of success in the form of discretionary bonuses.
Where you would work
Our beautiful offices are located in Lockerley, deep in the Hampshire countryside. We are about 10 miles North of Southampton but reasonably well placed for anyone living in Salisbury, Andover, Bournemouth, Winchester, Romsey, Basingstoke and Portsmouth.
So are you interested? If so (and you are not a recruitment agency) then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.